- Change the app wide tile.
- Overhaul the UI of the create / edit page.
- Improve the loading speed of the home page when having many tiles.
- Add new text customizations: subtitle, font name, font weight, text alignment.
- Add new style customizations: toggle border on each side.
- Add new color customizations: tile color.
- Localization for Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
- Localization for Italian (italiano) - thanks Fela Ameghino.
- Scrolling in style selector screen does not work correctly.
- Blurred icon on WXGA or 720P devices, e.g. Nokia Lumia 920.
- Crash when the phone does not have sufficient storage to save the tiles.
Having too many tiles pinned on your Start Screen and having difficulties to find your favorite app tiles quickly?
With Group Tiles, you can now better organize the tiles on your Start Screen.
This app allows you to create custom stylist tiles that you can pin to your Start Screen as group headers to visually separate different groups on your Start Screen. This way you can organize your app tiles to groups and finding them will be much easier.
=== Notes ===
1. Group Tiles does not create a folder. Group Tiles just generates special tiles that look like a group header so you can visually separate different groups on your Start Screen.
2. Group Tiles cannot work in Kid's Corner due to the restriction of Windows Phone platform.
3. You need to reopen Group Tiles after changing phone theme or accent color to refresh the tiles.
4. You can create maximum of 3 tiles for free. But you can always remove this limitation by purchasing Unlimited Groups.