Turn your Windows Phone into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
• Planes moving in real-time
• Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
• Search for a specific flight
• Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
• Cockpit View - Jump on board
• Augmented Reality View – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
• Banner free